Site Engineer with 5+ years’ experience required to join one of the top Main Building Contractors in Ireland to work on a Datacentre project based in Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation throughout the industry for being a great company to work for. You will work on a Datacentre initially and then move onto other large-scale projects within the company. This is a great role for an Engineer who that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Providing technical advice in relation to the projects
- Applying designs and plans to mark out the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents
- Liaising with the client, design team members and local authority as necessary
- Making proposals for resolving unexpected technical difficulties
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Attending site meetings
- Ensuring an efficient and safe construction site
- Engineering Degree qualified
- 5 years’ experience preferably working as a site engineer for a main building contractor (Ireland or UK).
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €55k -€65k
- Superb benefits package
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.