Site Engineer required for a Main Civil & Building Contractor for a role in Dublin. The company has developed into one of the country’s leading multidisciplinary engineering contractors. They carry out projects for a variety of clients including government departments, local authorities, multinational companies, and private clients.
The successful Site Engineer will be required to work with the companies Civils division based in Dublin. You will report to the Project Manager and offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the project.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys.
- Liaises with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs.
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Adheres to all safety company requirements as outlined in the company safety statement.
- Inputs into specific elements of the Inspection and Test Plans and ensures that our supply chain provide test data to back up the contract technical requirements.
- Raises RFI’s and resolves technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- The successful Site Engineer must have at least 3 years’+ relevant experience in Ireland or the UK.
- A Broad Range of technical exposure, within the following trades – Piling, Geotechnical, Substructures (including Waterproofing), Superstructures and Facades.
- Proficient in the use of total stations, EDM’s, Lasers or Dumpy level.
- Working Knowledge of BIM advantageous, with the ability to input 3D scanning, or point cloud survey information.
- Degree / Diploma in a Construction related subject.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €45k-€55K
- Company Van or travel allowance
- Benefits package.
If you are a Civil Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.