Site Engineer with 4+ years’ experience required to join a top tier Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This is an exciting senior role for an Engineer who that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Providing technical advice in relation to the projects
- Applying designs and plans to mark out the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents
- Liaising with the client, design team members and local authority as necessary
- Making proposals for resolving unexpected technical difficulties
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Attending site meetings
- Ensuring an efficient and safe construction site
- Engineering Degree qualified
- 4 years’ experience preferably working as a site engineer for a main building contractor (Ireland or UK).
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €50k -€60k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.