Site Engineer with 5 years+ required for a Main Building Contractor. This contractor has a large-scale residential building project in Dundalk which is where the Site Engineer will be based. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
- The Site Engineer must be Degree qualified
- 5 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland or UK
- Worked on building projects valued above €5 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Basic salary circa €50K – €60K
- Benefits package
- Company vehicle or travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.