Site Engineer required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a long-term Residential Project Meath which is our client’s own development. The successful Site Engineer can expect to be based on this, our client’s flagship project for around 3 years. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer who wants to join a medium sized but very well-established main contractor who will provide strong opportunities to progress into management. The location is also ideal for someone who wants to work outside of Dublin.
Please contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for more info.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Preferable to have experience on housing projects and site development works.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Experience setting-out on housing projects involving roads, utilities and other aspects of site development
- Experience using total station and GPS
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, records of deliveries etc.
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.