Site Engineer with 2 – 5 years’+ experience required to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor. Their projects involve roads/bridges, water and waste water, water treatment plants utilities and renewable energy. The successful Site Engineer will be based in Galway and required to work on a range of challenging projects. This is an ideal role for a Site Engineer originally from the West working in Dublin and wants a role with a leading Civil contractor closer to home.
- 2-5 years experience working as a Site Engineer
- A Degree in Cilil Engineering from a recognised institution
- Experience working in the Civils sector
- Experience on water projects an advantage
- Excellent salary circa €40,000– €50,000+
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Flexible working environment
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.