Site Engineer with 3 years+ experience required to join an award-winning Top 20 Main Building Contractor to work on a residential project with an expected duration of around 5 years in County Meath. This Main Contractor has an excellent reputation throughout the industry for being a great company to work for and they really look after their staff. This role would suit the Junior Site Engineer who has 3 years+ experience on building projects and wants to avoid the Dublin commute.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Civil Engineering Degree qualified
- 3 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK
- Strong Setting-out experience
- Worked on projects valued above €2 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong IT skills
- €40K – €50K
- Benefits package
- Company van / travel allowance
- Excellent support to progress in your career
If you are a Health & Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.