Site Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a long-term industrial project in Kildare which is starting shortly. The ideal candidate will have strong setting-out experience and have worked on RC Frame projects in the past. Our client has a great reputation in the industry really looks after their staff and supports their career development. This is the ideal role for the experienced Site Engineer who wants to join/stay with a tier 1 company whilst avoiding the Dublin commute.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Experience on RC Frame building projects.
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Great benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.