Site Engineer required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractor’s. They have a have a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. They are currently recruiting a number of Site Engineers for various projects in Dublin and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress into management.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys.
- Liaises with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs.
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Sets up drawing register and ensures that the Sub-contractor is using the latest version of the contract record drawings & specifications, whilst ensuring that they are technically coordinated.
- Assists their line manager in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site. This includes reviewing sub-contractor’s health and safety plan and also writing method statements when required to do so.
- Adheres to all safety company requirements as outlined in the company safety statement.
- Inputs into specific elements of the Inspection and Test Plans and ensures that our supply chain provide test data to back up the contract technical requirements.
- Raises RFI’s and resolves technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- The successful Site Engineer must have at least 4 years’+ experience working on housing projects for a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- A Broad Range of technical exposure, within the following trades – Piling, Geotechnical, Substructures (including Waterproofing), Superstructures and Facades.
- Proficient in the use of total stations, EDM’s, Lasers or Dumpy level.
- Working Knowledge of BIM advantageous, with the ability to input 3D scanning, or point cloud survey information.
- Degree / Diploma in a Construction related subject and relevant CSCS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €50k-€60K
- Company Van or travel allowance
- Benefits package.
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON