Site Engineer with 2 years+ required for a Main Building Contractor. Our client is entering an extensive period of expansion so there will be a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career. The company is well known for being a great place to work where employees are rewarded and highly respected. Examples of our client’s projects can be seen below:
- Commercial €12M
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Residential €12M
- Degree qualified
- 2 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland or UK
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Worked on building projects valued above €5 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Senior Site Engineer.
- Providing technical advice in relation to the projects.
- Applying designs and plans to mark out the site.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations..
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Enforcing Health and Safety policies.
- Basic salary circa €40K – €50K
- Benefits package
- Company vehicle or travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON