Senior Engineer with 3+ years’ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation throughout the industry and have a high staff retention rate. This is an exciting senior role for an Engineer who that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area.
- Retail New build €10m
- Retail refurb €30m
- Datacentre €40m
- Student Accommodation €18m
- Office refurb €20m
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €45k -€55k
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON