Site Clerk required for Residential Developer with roles in both West County Dublin and South Dublin. This is a permanent role with a highly respected developer who have a great reputation to work for. Our client has many residential projects in progress and have many other projects in the pipeline. This will suit an experienced site clerk who has worked on construction projects in Ireland recently and wants a long term role in the residential sector.
- General Site Admin,
- BCAR Admin,
- Quality Control,
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc
- At least 1-2 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Preferably a Third-level Construction qualification
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €35k-€45k
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. Please note we have various other site clerk roles in various parts of Dublin. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.