Site Clerk required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on projects around Dublin. This is a permanent role with a long-established company who have a great reputation throughout the industry. You will initially be based on a project pn the South side of Dublin and upon competition of this project you will move to another project with the company.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Keith Conlon on 0861893835
- General Site Admin.
- BCAR Admin.
- Quality Control.
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc.
- Document control for the site management team.
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets.
- Inspection of deliveries where possible.
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office.
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site.
- Third-level Construction qualification is desirable.
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- €35k – €45K
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON