Site Clerk required for a winning Main Building Contractor to work on projects around Dublin. This is a permanent role with a long-established company who have a great reputation throughout the industry. You will initially be based on a project in Dublin 6 and upon competition of this project you will move to another project with the company.
- General Site Admin,
- BCAR Admin,
- Quality Control,
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets;
- Inspection of deliveries where possible;
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Third-level Construction qualification
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- €35k – €45K
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.