Site Clerk required for one of Ireland’s leading Main Building Contractors to work on a project in South Dublin. This is a permanent role with a well-respected company ideal for Site Clerk that wants to develop a long-term with a lot of scope to progress. Our client has mostly housing and apartment projects and operate as both a main contractor and a developer. The successful Site Clerk will have worked in a similar capacity previously and have a strong knowledge of site admin.
For more please contact Declan on 0861451302
- General Site Admin,
- BCAR Admin,
- Quality Control,
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets;
- Inspection of deliveries where possible;
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably a Construction related degree but not essential
- €35k – €40K
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.