A design led commercial practice with an office in Dublin seeking to recruit an experienced Architect to work on a range of residential, mixed-use and commercial projects across the Galway region. The ideal Architect will have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, along with proven success managing projects on site.
The successful Architect will join a dynamic team of Architects, Architectural Technologists, Interior Designers and have the opportunity to manage a range of commercial, residential, leisure, retail and healthcare projects across the West of Ireland.
This position would suit a Registered Architect, within commuting distance of Galway with some visits to their Dublin office. Excellent client liaising skills, technical understanding and good site experience are vital to be considered.
This is flexible position with the opportunity to work from home and site.
- Registered Architect
- In excess of 5 years’ industry experience across residential, commercial OR retail projects
- In-depth knowledge of current Building Regulations
- High level of IT proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Previous onsite experience is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of design and technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders
- Proven success running jobs
- Some travel to Dublin will be required
- Galway / West of Ireland
- €Negotiable depending on experience
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
If you are a qualified Architect with suitable experience and interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are fully confidential. INDARC