Setting-Out Engineer required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on projects in the Dublin Area. Our client has a great reputation in the industry and they specialise in medium size/value projects. Our client builds in a variety of sectors such as the Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Municipal sectors. This is would be a great role for the Junior Engineer who feels stuck in their current role and wants a greater degree of responsibility and the possibilty to progress.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland
- RC Frame Experience
- Engineering degree qualified
- The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Mobilising sub-contractors to site
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.