Setting-Out Engineer required for leading Tier 1 Main building Contractor to work on the largest build project in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have strong setting-out experience on building projects in Ireland or the UK. This is great role enabling the successful candidate to acquire great experience on one of the top projects in the country which has an expected duration of over 3 years.
- 4 years + experience of setting-out experience on building projects in Ireland / UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Experience in setting out is essential for this position.
- Management of programme
- Mobilising sub-contractors to site
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Fully expensed company van / travel allowance
- Support for ongoing development and training
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.