Setting-Out Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a 7-storey mixed use development in Central Dublin. The successful engineer will primarily be responsible for the setting-out of the project. This is an ideal role for an engineer with a few years’ experience to work on major building projects and join a well-respected contractor that will fully support your career development.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- €40k-50k DOE
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Funding for further education and membership of professional bodies
- Strong benefits package
If you are a Setting-Out considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.