Significant opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking for career advancement.
Senior Structural Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This award-winning consultancy has several offices across Ireland and they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors.
The Senior Engineer will lead a small team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious projects. This appointment will provide the successful Structural Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career. Talented senior management team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Engineer fantastic mentoring. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a range of projects from inception to completion.
- Office Development (12,000 sq m)
- €100m Residential development with underground car park
- 9 story Hotel in City Centre
- Level 9 Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Structural Engineer with a minimum of 7 – 10 years+ post graduate experience in structural design and management of a range of projects
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a track record working closely with clients
- Have good structural design skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €60,000 – €65,000+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Relocation allowance to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.