A Senior Structural Engineer is required to join a leading international engineering consultancy in their Dublin team. The successful Structural Engineer will initially be required to work as a senior member of a team on a large landmark project under the supervision of a Director and oversee the work of junior members.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for a diverse range of prestigious public and private projects. Projects include healthcare, education, commercial, mixed use, residential and retail projects ranging in size and complexity across Ireland. This company is well established and very busy, offering the ideal candidate a busy and challenging career.
- Must have a recognized degree in engineering.
- 4 – 10 years post graduate experience in the design of structural engineering within a consultancy environment.
- Be Chartered or close to achieving Chartered status.
- Should have a high level of design experience
- Have good knowledge and experience of designing to Eurocodes.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be innovative in Engineering Solutions and able to work on own initiative.
- Be ambitious to lead a team of engineers.
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience circa €55,000 – 65,000+
- Benefits package.
- Annual Bonus
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.