A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join an award winning international Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin city centre. Due to an increasing workload this company is growing their structural department and wishes to hire a Senior Engineer who can progress quickly to Associate level within this company.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for managing a team of 8 staff and the successful delivery of a range of large scale projects from inception to completion. The Senior Engineer will work closely with existing clients and will also be involved in business development. The ideal candidate will progress quickly to Associate level within this company.
This progressive practice specialises in all aspects of civil and structural engineering and project management. They have extensive experience in both the public and private sectors across a broad range of projects including commercial, residential, healthcare, institutional and educational.
- Must have a relevant honours degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Should be Chartered with Engineers Ireland and ideally (but not essential) be Chartered with IStructE.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead teams.
- Proven track record working closely with clients and managing projects.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Salary €65,000 – €75,000+
- Flexitime (core hours 10 – 4)
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Pool cars within the office
- Limited parking
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen.
- Active social club
- CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.