ISTRUCTE Structural Engineer currently required to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This is an exciting opportunity for an ISTRUCTE Chartered Structural Engineer eager to take the next step in their career. The successful applicant will join a consultancy offering a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement.
Projects & Role:
- Structural Engineering Services are provided for both public and private clients (Civil Engineering Infrastructure, Water Services, Residential, Commercial, Education and Health.
- Responsibility for leading and developing the existing Structural Engineering Team, working closely with clients.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered with Engineers Ireland as well as IStructE
- The successful a Structural Engineer should have 5 years+ post graduate experience in the design and management of building projects
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland in the last two years
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Basic Salary circa €50,000 – €70,000 commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.