- As Civil Engineer you will have full responsibility for the design and project management of your own projects.
- You will work on a variety of civil engineering projects, including roads and general civil infrastructure.
- Typical projects include Civil Infrastructure for a range of site development projects such as Business Parks and Datacenters as well as Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils
- Irish owned and well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in South Dublin.
- Specialising in civil, structural, transportation and environmental engineering and project management.
- Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with 2 to 5 years’+ experience in civil engineering design within a consultancy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects, but a more senior candidate would also suit this role.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €45,000 – €60,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + excellent benefits.
- 23 – 24 days’ leave
- Social club
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.