Fantastic opportunity for career progression
Fire Engineer currently required to join a Fire Group within a highly respected multi discipline engineering consultancy. Fantastic opportunity for career focused Engineers to join their Dublin office.
Projects: This company has a diverse project portfolio which covers infrastructure, transportation, mixed use, residential, retail, healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical, industrial, power and commercial developments.
Role: The Fire Engineer will report to a Director and you will be responsible for developing and delivering effective innovative fire engineering solutions for various building projects to meet quality standards.
Reward: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded.
- Must hold a recognised Degree in Fire Engineering
- The successful Fire Engineer must have a minimum of 4 years’+ experience in delivering fire engineering solutions within a consultancy environment
- Knowledge of international fire safety guidance (e.g. NFPA) and knowledge in the latest fire engineering structural software is also beneficial
- Excellent report writing and communication skills,
- Good knowledge of fire engineering software packages
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types
- Knowledge of Irish fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents,
- Ideally some Site-based experience
- Experience in negotiations with Local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Applicants must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Extensive benefits package worth circa 15% of salary – full details on application
- Annual Bonus
- Group discount on Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Income Protection scheme
- Ongoing CPD – excellent mentoring and support provided
- A wonderful place to work
If you are a Fire Engineer looking for your next career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.