Civil Technician immediately required to join an award winning, multidiscipline engineering consultancy in south Dublin. This company provide innovative, progressive and integrated, high quality Engineering Design and Management services. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment. You will receive excellent support from a highly skilled design team. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss the vacancy in confidence.
- To work on a range of exciting and challenging civil engineering projects, including roads and general civil infrastructure.
- Responsible for drawing and detailing of a range of civil infrastructure projects.
- Producing drawings and details for site development, transport and roads infrastructure and civil infrastructure
- Civil Infrastructure for a range of site development projects such as Business Parks and Datacenters
- Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils
- Must have a relevant engineering qualification.
- Civil Technician with 2 to 5 years’+ experience working as a Civil Technician.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects but a more senior candidate would also suit this role.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €40,000 – €50,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + excellent benefits.
- 23 – 24 days’ leave
- Social club
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.