Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer looking for career advancement.
Civil Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy. The successful Civil Engineer can be based in either Dublin or the West of Ireland. This award-winning consultancy has several offices across Ireland and they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors.
The Civil Engineer will work as part of a well-established team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious projects on the Irish Water framework. This company has a highly talented senior management team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Civil Engineer fantastic mentoring. The successful candidate will be responsible working on a range of projects from inception to completion (some of which are detailed below).
Water Wastewater Projects:
- Wastewater Treatment Plan Projects in Dublin, South East and Midlands
- Water treatment plant in North West
- Level 9 Degree in either Civil Engineering
- Be ambitious to become Chartered
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 1 – 5 years+ post graduate experience in civil engineering design
- The successful Civil Engineer should have experience in water or wastewater related projects
- Good civil design skills
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin or the West of Ireland
- Salary €35,000 – €50,000+ depending on the applicant’s experience.
- Relocation allowance to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.