Senior Site Manager required to for a leading Main Building Contractor in Dublin. The successful Site Manager will be required to work on the largest projects in the company’s portfolio. Ideally they will have be working as a Site Manager on building projects valued at least €20m and be able to manage all trades on site.
- Labour management.
- Managing orders and site admin
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Quality control inspections.
- Setting up weekly work schedules.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 7 – 10 years’ experience working on building projects preferably for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a site managerial capacity on building projects for 4 years+
- Must have worked on residential projects
- Experience working on apartment projects is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage and knowledge of all trades.
- Ability to manage a team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €65k -€75k.
- Great benifits package
- Company van / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel free to contact Declan Hasson in confidence or send a CV. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally