Senior Site Manager for one of Ireland’s leading residential developers to manage large scale projects with single point responsibility for project out-turn, from Tender Stage through Construction and Handover. Our client requires a high calibre Site Manager with a keen commercial acumen who can contribute to the successful delivery prestigious projects. With multiple large-scale developments scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area this role will offer the successful Site Manager ample opportunities to assume new challenges and increase their scope of responsibilities.
- The successful Senior Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on residential projects in the UK or Ireland.
- Experience of high density housing projects is a strong advantage.
- Working on apartment projects is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage and knowledge of all trades on site
- Ability to manage a team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €80-90K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.