Company & Role:
- Our client is one of Ireland’s top tier award winning Main Building Contractor’s.
- They have a diverse project portfolio with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors.
- They are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer for a prestigious project in Dublin.
- The successful Senior Site Engineer will be responsible for the accurate interpretation of contract drawings.
- Responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager / Site Manager / General Foreman and completing the daily diary of all activities.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman that safe working methods are employed on site at all times.
- Maintaining accurate records
- Degree qualified
- Must have progressed to Senior Site Engineer with a main contractor
- 5 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked on projects valued above €10 million+
- Experience overseeing Junior Engineers
- Excellent communication skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Hotel €25m
- Hotel €30m
- Residential €50m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Datacentres – Amazon – €20m – €60m
- Basic salary circa €55K – €65K+
- Benefits package
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.