Senior Site Engineer required for an award-winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale housing project in Kildare. You will act as support to the project manager and work closely with the Site Agent to ensure the successful delivery of design and construction of the housing project.
You will offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction project. This is an ideal role for a Senior Site Engineer looking to progress and expand your experience within the Residential market under the umbrella of one of Ireland’s Top Tier Contractors.
Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 1893835
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Senior Site Engineer will have at least 7 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Understand material performance and selects accordingly with Zero Defects in mind.
- Understands safety implications when designing and planning a project and seeks to reduce risk.
- Can provide RAMS for site operations and ensured they are followed.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €55k-€65k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.