Senior Site Engineer required for one a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on large scale building projects in central Dublin. The Successful Senior Site Engineer will have strong experience in large scale building projects in Ireland or the UK previously and have no problem working in central Dublin.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor ‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out for: Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame, Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- 5 years + working as a Site Engineer for a Main Building Contractor
- Level 8 Engineer qualification or higher
- Experience working on apartment projects or similar in Ireland or the UK
- Strong Setting out experience
- Strong experience of RC Frame projects.
- Salary circa €55k-€65K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.