Senior Site Engineer required for one of Ireland’s leading developers to work on large scale residential projects, by assisting in the provision of civil engineering services under the direction of the Project Manager/Site Manager. This role will involve working directly with the site team and subcontractors to ensure that the development is built as agreed. With a large number of projects scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area this role will offer the ambitious Senior Site Engineer the possibility to assume a high level of responsibility with an opportunity to progress quickly upward in this leading company.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out for: Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame, Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works, House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- 5 years + working as a Site Engineer
- Level 8 Engineer qualification or higher
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
- Experience working on apartment projects / high density housing
- Salary circa €60-70K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.