Senior Site Engineer required to join a young and progressive top 20 Main Building Contractor. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial and Fit-Out sectors. Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 1893835
The successful Site Engineer will work on a €6M hotel refurbishment for one of Ireland’s and the UK’s leading hotel chains. You will report to the Project Manager and offer advise in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical all aspects of the construction project. This is an ideal role for a Senior Site Engineer looking to advance their career into management level within a highly progressive main contractor. This company is planning massive expansion intending to double turnover in the next few years.
- €12M Mixed-use Development – North Dublin
- €6M Housing Development – Kildare
- €5M Leisure Refurb – Dublin
- Degree qualified
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 6 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-€70k
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON