Senior Resident Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading Engineering consultancies. This company offers a wide variety of services in the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Safety & Health. The Senior Resident Engineer will be required to work in the Water and Waste Water sector, reporting to the Principal Resident Engineer.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development.
- Management of all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Co-ordination of our ERP system and insuring projects are being delivered in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials.
- Management of all on-site labour for projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all installation
- A recognised level 8 degree in Civil Engineering or other equivalent qualification.
- At least 7 years’ post-graduate experience in the construction or site supervision of Civil Engineering works.
- At least 2 years’ experience on site supervision of Water Main Installation works.
- Be a Chartered Engineer or a Chartered member of a relevant professional body.
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary €60k – €65k
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Death in service benefit
- Travel to work scheme
- Health Insurance
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
Any Senior Resident Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Keith Conlon or contact Keith for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.