Senior Resident Engineer required to work on the M7 Motorway Upgrade in Kildare. The role will involve working closely with our Water teams in Dublin, Cork and Galway. The contract will run until the end of 2019 and this is a permanent role. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancies.
- Preparing framework tender documentation.
- To define the scope of works for projects, specifications and prepare tender documents. To review and amend the tender documents following stakeholder review.
- To manage the tender period site visits and respond to tender clarifications.
- To manage agenda setting, attendance and managing of project progress meetings including commencement meetings.
- To undertake on-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
- To undertake management of risks, change requests, claims, budgets and reporting as required.
- To ensure compliance with Health Safety Quality and Environmental requirements.
- To ensure various administration exercises are completed in a timely manner.
- A recognised level 8 degree in civil engineering or other equivalent qualification.
- At least 7 years’ post-graduate experience in the construction or site supervision of road projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Senior Resident Engineer for the construction or site supervision of road projects (must include experience in dealing with utilities, traffic management, signing, pavement, safety barriers etc.)
- Be a Chartered Engineer or a Chartered member of a relevant professional body.
- Have been directly responsible as Senior Roads Resident Engineer for the construction or site supervision of major road projects of a similar size and/or complexity, at least one of which shall have had a tender value in excess of €15m (exclusive of VAT).
- Hold a valid CSCS ticket in Signing Lighting and Guarding at Roadworks. (we can organise this training if required)
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €65K – €70K
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
- 25 days leave
If you are a Senior Resident Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience based in Dublin.