A leading international cost consultancy and project management organisation in Dublin, are recruiting Senior Quantity Surveyors to join a growing team. The ideal Quantity Surveyor’s should hold a degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics, along with 4 years+ experience within a PQS practice.
These positions will suit highly motivated and ambitious individuals who can demonstrate good organisational, communication and reporting skills and who work well within a team environment. Professional membership to SCSI or RICS is desired, but not essential.
Some of the duties will include pre-contract cost control to advise design team / clients, documentation preparation, post contract functions and mentoring junior staff members.
Minimum requirements and responsibilities:
- Educational qualification in QS or Construction Economics
- 4 years post graduate experience within a PQS organisation
- Ideally hold Chartered status
- Be commercially aware and ambitious
- Manage strict budgets to ensure commercial success of projects
- Competently preparing Bills of Quantities, cost reports, monthly valuations, final accounts, estimating / cost planning and resolving contractual claims
- Attend meetings with clients and design team members
- €Competitive salary along with tailored benefits
- CPD is encouraged and supported
- Genuine career progression on offer
- Dublin city – south
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with PQS experience and you’re looking to join a progressive company offering excellent remuneration package, please forward you CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.