Senior Quantity Surveyor with 7 years’+ experience required to join a top tier award winning Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin head office. The successful Senior QS will be responsible for tendering, working closely with clients and taking major projects from tender to final account. You will work on a diverse project portfolio including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress quickly whilst working on a range of challenging projects some of which are detailed below. The right candidate will have previous main contracting experience and have proven tendering and financial management exposure in the Irish construction industry.
- Several datacentres including €80m & €200m
- Semi-conductor projects
- Large scale HSE projects
- Student Accommodation
- Commercial €30m
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’+ experience in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Must have 7+ years quantity surveying experience working for a main contractor
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware
- Good knowledge of the Various Form of Contracts in both public and private sectors.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Datacentre experience will offer a distinct advantage
- Must be fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €65,000 – €80,000
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Flexible working environment
- Company vehicle
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.