An international project and construction cost consultant, providing a full range of management and specialist services spanning all capital project life cycle are recruiting an experienced PQS to join the team. Some of their current projects include; commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior PQS, ideally holding Chartered status, to join an existing team and will be involved in various prestigious projects both in Ireland and internationally. This role will may involve some travel, but the position will be based in the Dublin city centre office.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include; Pre and post contract documentation preparation, cost estimating and planning, attending client meetings along with design team members, final accounts, contractual claims and managing scope deliverables.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 – 8 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Hold professional membership to SCSI or RICS with at least 3 years’ post Chartered experience preferred
- Previous experience within a consultancy is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Strong commercial acumen
- High level of contract and legal awareness
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €75k + superb Benefits
- Bonus – discretionary
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 28 days holidays
- Dublin city centre
If you are a Senior PQS and you are interested in your next career move, please email your CV or call Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.