Senior Quantity Surveyor with 7 years’+ experience required to join a top tier Main Contractor to work on projects in the Dublin area and be based in their Dublin head office. The successful Senior QS will be responsible for tendering, working closely with clients and taking major projects from tender to final account. You will work on a diverse project portfolio of housing projects with massive room for expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QS to join one of top contractors in Ireland in their most rapidly expanding division. The Successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have previous main contracting experience (preferably some in housing) and have proven tendering and financial management exposure in the Irish construction industry.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’+ experience in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Must have 7+ years quantity surveying experience working for a main contractor
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Housing experience is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of the various form of contracts in both public and private sectors.
- Must be fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €75,000 – €85,000
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Company vehicle
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.