Senior Project Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale apartment complex in North Dublin. This project has a value of over €100m and would suit the Senior Project Manager who has worked on similar type project in Ireland or the UK previously. Excellent package on offer and our client has a great reputation in the industry.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more information.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Construction Director
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €85,000 – €95,000
- Industry leading pension contribution
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.