An award winning and highly commended architectural practice in the heart of Dublin is expanding and seeking to recruit an experienced Project Architect. With an ever-expanding project portfolio across all project types, the successful Senior Project Architect have the opportunity to lead a team and work on a medium to largescale commercial developments.
This a senior level opportunity for a Senior Project Architect to progress and in addition to leading a design team, the remit of this role will also include design development, contract administration, chairing site meetings and liaising with all stakeholders ensuring all project timescales are met.
The ideal candidate with be an RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect with at least 6 years’ post part III experience, have proven success delivering medium and large-scale developments and leading a small team.
Excellent salary package on offer.
- Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- Registered Architect with 6 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience across medium to large scale commercial developments
- Proven success delivering projects to agreed milestones
- Good working knowledge and experience adhering to current building and planning legislation
- Site experience in Ireland
- Stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Offer bike to work scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architect, Senior Architect or Project Architect interested in this position or looking for a new opportunity, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for further information.