Senior Process Design Engineer to lead our Process Design team in Dublin. The role will involve working closely with our Water teams in Dublin, Cork and Galway. We have a number of live projects with Irish Water which requires a candidate to hit the ground running and we also require the candidate to help us secure further work and grow our team, capability in process engineering. This company offer excellent work life balance, a superb benefits package and great career progression. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss this vacancy in confidence.
- Senior Design Engineer experienced in development of the whole cycle of the treatment process from concept to detailed design stage.
- Lead the Process aspects and Support the Project Manager and other engineering aspects of the project and ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead, develop and grow a junior team to support the overall business.
- Perform preliminary design of water / wastewater treatment plants based on given data and achieve the desired treatment criteria.
- Involvement in the application and recommendation of the right process.
- Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks
- Assisting the Estimating Department in building up cost estimates
- Develop drawings of equipment and plant layouts as requested
- Develop PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) and P&IDs (Process & instrumentation Drawings).
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process / Environmental Engineering
- Over 7 years of experience in water / wastewater process engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary + superb Benefits
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
- 25 days leave
If you are a Process Design Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.