Senior Planner required for one of Ireland’s top tier main building contractors. This contractor has a wide range of large scale projects in the pipeline and have a reputation for being a great company to work for. We are looking for a Senior planner who will coordinate the management team with the planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activities associated with the works.
You will report to the Planning Director and providing advice, support and clear communication to key management questions which will aid in intelligent and effective decision making.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Construction related degree
- 7 years’+ experience working as a planner for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- The desire to stay with the company long-term.
- Excellent computer skills particularly with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project.
- The Senior Planner must be able to identify project milestones, monitor & report on same.
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy; from tender submissions to live-tracking and program execution.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level of quality.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €90k+
- Benefits package
- Company car / car allowance
If you are a Senior Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON