Senior Planner required for one of Ireland’s top tier main building contractors. This contractor has a wide range of large scale projects in the pipeline and have a reputation for being a great company to work for. We are looking for a Senior planner who will coordinate the management team with the planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activities associated with the works.
- Construction related degree
- 7 years’+ experience working as a planner for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- The desire to stay with the company long-term.
- Excellent computer skills particularly with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project.
- The Senior Planner must be able to identify project milestones, monitor & report on same.
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy; from tender submissions to live-tracking and program execution.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level of quality.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €90k+
- Benefits package
- Company car / car allowance
If you are a Senior Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.