Excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to progress to Associate Director level. The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will lead the building services team. Projects include high profile mission critical, commercial, education, health, industrial and residential projects across Ireland and abroad. Currently undertaking a large project construction project to the value of €300 million.
For more information please call Janette Purcell on +353 86 781 0666 in confidence.
The Associate Director will lead a growing Building Services team in Dublin, where they have many high profile clients and some of the largest projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of managing a busy engineering team to continue to build on its successes and growth. This role will suit someone with a mechanical engineering / building services degree, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and looking to advance their career.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful candidate will be a Chartered Engineer with extensive design experience (10 – 15 years in building services)
- Proven experience in managing an engineering team while delivering projects to quality, time and budget
- The ideal Building Services Engineer should have previous experience working in a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- Extensive experience in Client facing and Client management roles with the ability to maintain and develop relationships with Clients.
- Strong business development skills with the ability to identify and pursue new opportunities.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Ability to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
Salary & Superb Benefits:
- €80,000 – 85,000neg. commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Excellent Pension
- Life Insurance
- Car allowance
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Excellent CPD programme in line with CIBSE
- 25 days leave
If you are a Mechanical Engineer at any level and are looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Janette Purcell on 086 781 0666. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.