Progressive design consultancy are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their expanding M&E division. The successful Mechanical engineer will work on a wide range of projects including industrial, mixed use developments, residential, healthcare, student accommodation, residential care & public sector.
Please contact Stephen on 086 781 0666 for more information.
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer will lead Engineering Design & Design Management tasks on projects as part of an integrated project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
- Provide off-site technical support to construction teams on projects
- 8-10 Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Third level diploma/degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Experience of current CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor liaison and management
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Salary: €65,000 – €75,000 negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Working closely with Senior Managers
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training Programme
- Social events and sports activities
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with Building Services experience at any level and are considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Stephen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of M&E professionals within Ireland and Internationally.