Exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer with 5 – 10 years’ experience. The successful Engineer will be joining an international Irish owned engineering consultancy with a reputation for high quality and innovative design. Based in their Dublin office, you will work a range of projects (typical projects include commercial, hotels, education, student accommodation, healthcare, retail and residential.
The position will suit a motivated and adaptable Mechanical Engineer who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy. This company is well established and very busy, offering the ideal candidate a busy and challenging career. They continuously support their Engineers to develop their expertise.
- Lead a team, Design and Design Management on a range of projects.
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Honours degree in engineering.
- 8 – 10 years post graduate experience in the design of building services engineering within a consultancy environment.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Experience in Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €65K – €75K commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Detailed Benefits package
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Active Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Bonus
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.