Fantastic opportunity for a BIM Technician / Manager with 3 – 5 years’ experience. You will join one of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies. The successful BIM Technician will work with the wider BIM Team in the development of our BIM services in Ireland. You should be experienced in working with REVIT as an authoring tool for information modelling and Navisworks for clash detection whilst also be comfortable with extracting MEP data from models for development of tender schedules (COBie).
You will lead the Junior BIM Technicians within the team and manage ongoing project deliverables whilst also taking ownership for Quality Assurance procedures and managing the ongoing development of your team of Technicians and providing BIM Training to the wider Engineering team.
Our Dublin MEP team has recently been involved in a number of exciting projects including;
- A new commercial HQ in Dublin for a Blue Chip multinational
- Upgrade works to education development
- Data Centre developments
- A large Sports & Leisure Redevelopment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ building services Revit / BIM experience
- Experience of modelling HVAC, Electrical and Public Health Drawings
- Experience of co-ordinating building structures models with the architect and MEP engineer.
- Able to undertake clash detection checks
- Produce accurate & BIM data rich 3D models using Revit. 3D Models should be of sufficient integrity to enable accurate material take-offs/scheduling, and able to export good quality 2D output to suit relevant RIBA workstages.
- Implement best practice procedures and protocols, and work to specific project standards defined in the BEP. Ensure proper QA/QC protocols are implemented
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD to supplement 3D work.
- Able to manage all in-coming and out-going models and drawing information
- Develop engineer’s concepts and sketches into accurate models and drawings
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €45,000 – €55,000 – commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Benefits package valued at 10% – 15%
- Flextime – we also offer staff the opportunity to work from home once per week as part of promoting a better work / life balance
- Healthcare – full cover
- Pension – employer contributes 6%
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Modern offices & good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent public transport network
- Life Assurance, Long Term Sick Benefit
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Excellent career development & award winning projects
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme & an excellent mentor
If you are a BIM Technician / BIM Manager looking for your next career move please send your CV or call Stephen for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.