A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Interior Architect or Interior Designer to join a leading architectural practice in Dublin.
The ideal Interior Architect /Project Runner will have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate industry experience and have proven success taking a project from inception to completion for a range of commercial and workplace design.
Managing a team of over 10 (Designers and Interior Technicians), the ideal candidate must have previous experience across concept design, design development, tender production through to completion.
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- Preferably 5 years’ industry experience within an architectural practice or design office
- Strong experience in commercial and workplace design
- High level of IT proficiency
- Strong design skills and flair
- Strong client liaison skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous industry experience in essential in Ireland to be considered
- Dublin city centre
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Attractive package
If you are a Senior Level Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer with previous job running experience and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential.